Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Final Sprint Delivery #6

 Final Sprint Delivery #6

For this sprint I mainly focused on implementation and polish for everything in the Unreal sequencer. 

1. I noted quality and gave constant feedback before our final render for animation and assets. I also figured out our rendering pipeline which involved taking into account various challenges, such as our real-time hair physics simulation.

Random clipping or animators forgetting to animate the pupils:




2. I implemented our vfx into the sequencer as well the god ray cards that I created.



3. Created 3 simulated rigid body assets for the barista, Sol, and Luna. These were used for the hair to be simulated in engine, and thus not requiring hand keyed animation.



4. Created a title in Blender that is a 3D object that I placed to be rendered in the Unreal scene.



5. Rigged and skinned two additional background characters and hand keyed their animations.



6. Rendered all the images and edited them together with sound in Premiere Pro.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Sprint Delivery #6

 Final Sprint Delivery #6 For this sprint I mainly focused on implementation and polish for everything in the Unreal sequencer.  1. I noted ...